The Mack Group, LLC makes sure the mold remediation is complete by:
- Make sure the water or moisture problem is completely fixed.
- Use of professional judgment to determine if the cleanup is sufficient. Visible mold, mold-damaged materials, and moldy odors will not be present.
- Via air sampling, the kinds and concentrations of mold and mold spores in the building should be similar to those found outside, once cleanup activities have been completed.
- We revisit the site(s) shortly after remediation to look for signs of water damage or mold growth.
- The client’s personnel and tenants will be able to occupy or re-occupy the space without health complaints or physical symptoms.